Our recent experience in this area has included:
- advising a major brand named multinational on PAYE and PRSI issues on the vesting of shares to a substantial workforce based in Ireland.
- advising a major trade organisation on Revenue audits of subsistence allowances paid to employees of members.
- advising a major financial institution on the operation of PAYE on fees paid to non-resident directors.
- advising a technology company making substantial redundancies on the tax effective structuring of redundancy payments and performing the tax computations and statutory filings.
- representing a franchise holder during a Revenue audit relating to the employment status of the franchise operators.
- advising a large trade association on significant issues arising for its members during tax audits.
- advising a software company on the correct PRSI classification of propietary directors.